Agutin Aleksandr Vasil'evich, Doctor of juridical sciences, professor, sub-department of procuracy supervision over the execution of laws in operational investigations and prosecutor’s participation in criminal justice, Academy of Prosecutor General’s Office of the Russian Federation (building 1, 2 Azovskaya street, Moscow, Russia),
Sintsov Gleb Vladimirovich, Doctor of juridical sciences, professor, head of sub-department of provate and public law, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. Proof at the stage of criminal proceedings instituting and proof at the stage of criminal proceedings instituting in cases of larceny correlate as a part and the whole. Hence it is quite natural that proof at the stage of criminal proceedings instituting in cases of larceny commited as fraud is a part (sub-system) of the comprehensive whole of proof in the national criminal justice.
Materials and methods. The article analyzes scientific literature on the subject matter.
Results. Judicial officers that realize proofs at the stage of criminal proceedings instituting in cases of larceny commited as fraud have to solve a managerial-organizational problem: to establish correspondence between “findings” of criminologists regarding fraud and regulations of the criminal law.
Conclusions. As we can see, it is subsequently on the basis of such establishment that managerial and organizational issues of proof at the stage of criminal proceedings instituting in cases of larceny commited as fraud should be solved, for example, the question about what means of proof should be used to determine criminological and criminal-legal features of fraud.
organization, management, proof, form, larceny, fraud, criminal case, crime-fighting
1. Grigor'ev V. N. Dokazyvanie po ugolovnym delam: mezhvuz. sb. [Criminal case proof: interuniversity proceedings]. Krasnoyarsk, 1986.
2. Koz'minskiy A. K., Buyanov V. P., Emel'nyak D., Khachaturov A. A. Osnovy upravleniya: ucheb. [Foundations of management: textbook]. Moscow, 2010.
3. Asriev B. V. Nachal'nik sledstvennogo otdela v sovetskom ugolovnom protsesse: avtoref. dis. kand. yurid. nauk [The head of investigative department in the Soviet criminal procedure: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of juridical sciences]. Moscow, 1974.
4. Zelenskiy V. D. Sovershenstvovanie organizatsii rassledovaniya prestupleniy sledst¬vennymi apparatami organov vnutrennikh del [Improving the organization of criminal investigation by investigative branches of internal affairs bodies]. Moscow, 1984.
5. Kal'nitskiy V. V. Vedomstvennyy protsessual'nyy kontrol' za deyatel'nost'yu sledovateley organov vnutrennikh del: avtoref. dis. kand. yurid. nauk [Sectoral procedural supervision over investigators of internal affairs bodies: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of juridical sciences]. Moscow, 1982.
6. Administrativnoe pravo: ucheb. [Administrative law: textbook]. Ed. by L. L. Popov. Moscow, 2005.
7. Kerimov D. A. Metodologiya prava. Predmet, funktsii, problemy filosofii prava [Methodology of law. Subject, funtions, problems of philosophy of law]. Moscow, 2001.
8. Kobzarev F. M. Prokurorskiy nadzor: ucheb. [Procuracy supervision: textbook]. Moscow, 2006.
9. Kalugin N. I. Upravlenie sledstvennymi apparatami organov vnutrennikh del (funk¬tsional'no-strukturnyy analiz): dis. d-ra yurid. nauk [Management of investigative bran¬ches of internal affairs bodies (a functional and structural analysis): dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of juridical sciences]. Volgograd, 1990.
10. Avanesov G. A. Kriminologiya [Criminology]. Moscow, 1984.
11. Problemy upravleniya i deyatel'nost' organov vnutrennikh del: materialy konf. [Mana¬gement problems and activities of internal affairs bodies: conference proceedings]. Moscow, 1975, pp. 56–61.